Decrepitus Acies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» pokoje w kolobrzegu blisko morza
Lich, the High Warlord EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:55 pm by Guest

» Откровенные знакомства
Lich, the High Warlord EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:04 pm by Guest

» chorwacja kwatery z basenem
Lich, the High Warlord EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:05 am by Guest

» livigno apartamenty
Lich, the High Warlord EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:05 am by Guest

» domki miedzywodzie
Lich, the High Warlord EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:08 am by Guest

» diversified
Lich, the High Warlord EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:23 pm by Guest

» Get an Alternative Medicine PhD Degree from Israel
Lich, the High Warlord EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:15 am by Guest

» hotele warszawa mokotów
Lich, the High Warlord EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:59 am by Guest

» mlodziezowe pokoje na poddaszu
Lich, the High Warlord EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:30 pm by Guest

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:36 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Lich, the High Warlord

3 posters

Go down

Lich, the High Warlord Empty Lich, the High Warlord

Post by Lich Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:12 am

Arthas and his troops descend onto Draktharon Keep, where he is in search of the runeblade Frostmourne. *BAM!* Mal'ganis appears and foretells his iminent death. He leaves the captain behind to watch the camp while himself and Muradin are exploring the depths of the caverns. He reaches the near vicinity of the Frostmourne pedestal. A mysterious 'Guardian' appears to protect the runeblade where Arthas pleads that he will pay any price to save his people, the kingdom of Lordaeron. Arthas slays the Guardian knowing that he will not stop him from taking the sword. Muradin begins to read the inscription of the runeblade. "Oh, leave it be, Arthas! Forget this business and lead your men home!" Muradin warns Arthas of the curse upon the blade. *CRA---CCKKKBOOOM* shards of ice flick away from the sword as it is being broken free. Muradin gets struck by one of the shards with Arthas just standing there. He takes the sword to the base, leaving Muradin for his near death.

Arthas arrives back from his expedition and returns to the kingdom he will rule one day. He enters the throne room and kneels to King Terenas, his father. He gets back up and heads towards his father and puts the frostmourne into him. He flees the scene and isn't seen for weeks.

----Some time later----

Arthas ascends the stairway to the frozen throne, after his victory over Illidan Stormrage. He looks towards the throne and hears thoughts and sounds of a spirit. He breaks the thrones encasing of with a crown beared in. He picks up the crown and puts it over his head. He hears a sound "Now, we are ONE" and his eyes entirely dialate with a blueish and frozen like look.

----A Few Weeks Later----

*BOOM* A spirit flows out of Arthas' sword while he is seated at the throne. The spirit starts to regenerate into a full body in front of him. He looks at this person and wonders, 'Who is this man'. The man looks to Arthas and says "I am the spirit which once binded to the sword. I was the one which previously existed inside the sword. You and I are similar, however your soul is trapped within switching places with mine." Arthas ponders on the fact that whoever takes the sword after him, his soul will escape and regenerate into a being. Lich looks to Arthas and says "But I no longer wish to serve as or to you as the new Lich King or Ner'zhul for that matter. I want to go back to my homeland in Elwynn....back to where my family and friends are." Arthas turns to him "YOU NOW SERVE ME AND NO ONE ELSE! YOU ARE NOW GOING TO DO MY BIDDINGS AND YOU CANNOT GO BACK TO YOUR HOMELAND." Lich is shaken by the shouting and mumbles "Yes my lord....". Arthas smiles and calls upon one of his advisors. "I want you and your men to travel to Elwynn Forest. Burn EVERYTHING and kill whoever tries to get in your way." The advisor nods "Yes, my lord." Arthas raises his hand with it pointing in Lich's direction. He moves his hand around as if he is magically trying to do something. Suddenly Lich falls to the ground grabbing his body and his eyes start to glow the same way Arthas' eyes do. "What are you doing to me!?" Lich angrily says. Arthas replies "Your now under my control. Your freedom of speech and conscience no longer exists." Arthas asks, "I want you to go to the Eastern Plaguelands and arrive at Acherus. I wish for you to train death knights to become what it truly means to be apart of the scourge. Go forth and bid thee well."

Lich departs for Acherus and does Arthas' bidding. He lost his memory of his family and friends, and is now bound to serve eternity for the Lich King. He has trained death knights to be apart of the Lich King's army. Lich now travels throughout Azeroth, as he can as he continues to live and serve Arthas....

Lich, the High Warlord Lich1

Last edited by Lich on Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:40 am; edited 4 times in total
Lich
Lich
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male Number of posts : 171
Job/hobbies : Job: Student - Hobbies: WoW/Games/Sleeping/Eating/Drinking (Non-Alcoholic) and Bodysurfing
Humor : Crack all the aussie jokes you like, i really couldnt give the slightest
Registration date : 2008-11-25

https://decrepitusacies.forumotion.com/  :P

Back to top Go down

Lich, the High Warlord Empty Re: Lich, the High Warlord

Post by Lich Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:16 am

my first lore writing Smile
Lich
Lich
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Job/hobbies : Job: Student - Hobbies: WoW/Games/Sleeping/Eating/Drinking (Non-Alcoholic) and Bodysurfing
Humor : Crack all the aussie jokes you like, i really couldnt give the slightest

Back to top Go down

Post by Lich Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:36 pm

edited. how bout' this one then. Everything from ----A Few Weeks Later---- onwards.
Lich
Lich
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazra Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:54 pm

meh i dont know lol get fein here hes the lore police
Kazra
Kazra
Decrepitus Acies Admin
Decrepitus Acies Admin

Male Number of posts : 152
Job/hobbies : College Student - Computer Games Design
Humor : South Park, Family Guy, IT crowd, Big Bang theory ect
Registration date : 2008-11-24

http://www.myspace.com/yoh57

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrokorian Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:07 pm

I like it, you should really apply as a Lore Writer. I would definitely support you there.
Pyrokorian
Pyrokorian
Decrepitus Acies Admin
Decrepitus Acies Admin

Male Number of posts : 132
Humor : I am the walrus.
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Lich Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:54 am

+ added scrnshot

I will hopefully help with the lore writers, without getting in their hair. I wanna be involved in the quest desigining too.
Lich
Lich
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down